Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Guest Vlog Post by Ally

I mentioned having encountered Epilepsy vlogs on YouTube in "Epilepsy Update 18 March 2017", and how decisive they were in helping me learn to cope with Epilepsy for the first few years after my first seizures- above all when it comes to the emotional and practical sides. I also wrote that those vlogs are what inspired me to start my own blog.  

Ally Amodeo, above, is a young woman with Epilepsy who has her own YouTube vlog, and her vlog is one of the very vlogs that helped me greatly back then- she probably never knew just how much of a difference she really was making in at least one person's life. 

I asked Ally if she'd mind if I were to post a link to one of her videos and she was ok with it, so here it is! Be sure to take a look at the rest of her videos and click follow if you like them.

Thanks Ally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67V2_a_J-w&lc=z23hxbnhmvaiubh3iacdp435udhkc00uigh4qpywbz5w03c010c.1490810100143843


Here's an update she uploaded about 3 months before the time of this posting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDrOC_oBDgM

No comments:

Post a Comment